We launched the “Aroma Sense” in 2005. “Aroma Sense” Shower Head is the integration of the five core technologies – Aroma therapy, Removal of residual chlorine, Vitamin C shower, Water saving and Anion shower. It is invented to produce revitalising and refreshing showers and for healthy skin and hair. Based on our accumulated know-how and technologies of over 16 years, “Aroma Sense” Shower Head is strictly manufactured following the standards of international quality certification system.
Aroma Sense shower heads in 36 countries
Here are some of the hotels which are using Aroma Sense shower heads: Resort Hualalai , Monte Carlo Resort & Casino- Las Vegas, Trump International Beach Resort , The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe , Hilton Palm Springs Resort.
Refreshing Aroma Sense shower heads with Vitamin C
– Aroma Sense” Shower Head is the integration of the five core technologies – Aroma therapy, Removal of residual chlorine, Vitamin C shower, Water saving and Anion shower.
About KNTeC Corporation
KNTeC was established on June 22nd, 1999. We are an eco-friendly company manufacturing water saving and water pressure increasing shower heads, aroma sense shower heads, kitchen sink taps, water saving hoses and parts. We provide eco-friendly technologies and services, for our growing global customer base. Since our establishment, we have been continuing to research and develop products related to water saving and water quality.
High quality materials
Aroma Sense company acquired certifications of international standards such as Korea Good Technology, Good Quality, Quality mark, eco-friendly certified products, ISO 9001, EU’s Conformity European Marking, EU’s Rohs and U.S. FDA. Based on these certifications, we proudly make the world’s best quality premium shower heads.
- Acquired ISO 9001, EU Conformity European Marking, Quality mark year 2000
- Acquired Environmental mark and Korea Good Technology mark year 2001
- Awarded the Presidential prize for energy saving year 2004
- Acquired Russia certification of quality year 2006
- Acquired Australia’s WELS mark and certification of Watermark water saving year 2012